I wasn't going to update until tomorrow, but I know I am always anxious to see other blog updates, and hate it when they don't update in like 2 weeks (cough...Brittany lol) so I figured I'd throw a little something in today and of course update tomorrow after my Dr. appointment.
Since my last Dr. visit the sickness and nausea have come full force upon me. From just the nausea feeling all day, to the actual pure sickess ALL day, to good days and bad days....whatever symptoms they have on the books....I feel like I've had them all. I'm hoping once I hit the 2nd trimester that it will just vanish, but I won't keep my hopes up just incase it doesn't....plus that is still about another 4 weeks away until week 12.
I was hoping from hear-say that I wouldn't really have any cravings or eating frenzies until I was well into the pregnancy.....WRONG. I'm not sure if it is just my mind telling me I'm pregnant, or really the pregnancy lol, but when those cravings or urges come, I've given in every time, and I can tell I've GOT to do better with that. I was on a major health kick before I found out I was pregnant, eating very well...and now the thought of a turkey sandwich with mustard, or oatmeal, or egg whites, or even plain yogurt just make me cringe....although when I'm able to eat (which isn't very often these day) I want cheeseburgers, FF, or chicken nuggets....GO FIGURE!
As far as the baby bump....I can tell it is beginning to form and sticking out just a hair right now...but nothing noticeable in clothing. None of my clothes are to the brink of putting away as of now, and I'm hoping I can stay in them for at least maybe another 3-4 weeks.
All in all I am ready to head back to the Dr. tomorrow and see how big out little boy or girl has gotten since week 6. I hear they double in size between those weeks so I am anxious to see. Also, mom ordered me a heart doppler last week so I can keep at home and listen to the heart anytime I want, and I was soo very thankful for that. Again, with being early on in pregnancy, and my first pregnancy, every little thing scares me and I'm already on a first name basis with the nursing staff because of my continuous calls....so to be able to listen to the heart at anytime will be a big reassurance to me that things are alright, and a blessing at that to sit and listen to it nights on end if I desire :)
Thanks mom!!!
Have a great Tuesday!
*Laken
No comments:
Post a Comment