Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Who Put That There??

If you haven't guessed....yes, I wrecked! And let me tell you it was traumatic!!!  Don't worry I'm completley fine, and it didn't involve any other vehicles, just a huge pole at Walmart. I won't even go into detail about how it happened, but I will say it was in the Cleaners delivery van, and lets just say I smashed the front side of it pretty good :(.....which leads me to my prego update. THE EMOTIONS ARE FLOWING! I literally sobbed..not cried....SOBBED for almost a solid hour after this happened. I was able to drive home fine, and although there was damage the van was still driveable, but is already somewhere being fixed. I was so upset at myself for doing this and I could not hold anything in....I was a complete basketcase!! Those of you who know about "the van" will understand why it was so crazy for me to be so upset over this lol, especially since I and of course the baby were perfectly fine! I could for sure tell that my emotions were way different than normal....because the crying lead to nausea and so on and so forth lol.
Anyway.....as far as other updates, no real baby bump yet obviously, but the "feeling" of being pregnant is here! Emotions, nausea all throughout the day, although no physical sickness as of yet thank goodness, and fatigue.....TERRIBLY! I have been in bed by 8:30 for almost a solid week straight now, with sometimes naps on my lunch break and after work before supper. I will be thankful if and when that goes away, especially with my night classes starting tonight. 4:30-6:15 and 6:30-9:15.....so please say an extra prayer for me!!! I go back to the Dr. on the 17th and will hopefully have more pics to post of our growing little boy or girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment