Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Baby Dr.

I had another Dr. appointment today and today was the day for us to hear the heartbeat since I was so early the last time we were there. I will be 7 weeks this Friday and so far our baby is growing wonderfully. And let me say...the experience of hearing YOUR child's heart is beyond amazing. To know that I have another life inside me that will soon call me Mommy, and that I am helping supply his/her heartbeat was so life changing for me. My excitement grows everyday and the anxiousness to see him/her doubles :)
As for the pregnancy updates...I feel like the sickness for me is here to stay, and yes as bad as I'll hate to admit it, I've had a few mood swings that I've been terribly sorry to my husband for. I also feel like I rarely see BJ for me sleeping all the time......literally 8:00 has become my new bedtime, so we hardly have any time to enjoy each other's company. HOWEVER, I have made a promise to myself to do better, and enjoy every little minute we have left alone, because I do believe all those moments are special in a relationship. Although we both can't wait for the arrival of our baby, one on one time is important! Here are the pictures of our visit today, and the showing of our little one's heart beating at 117 BPM.
Also, as far as the poll goes as for what I will have......BOY is winning by a long shot! I only have a few people here at the bank who believe it will be a girl. Some just say they have that "feeling" and others by old wise tales of the heart rate, the sickness and tiredness and so forth. ME....I'm still clueless and don't really have a "feeling" yet, but hopefully that gut feeling will kick in soon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment