Thursday, February 2, 2012

Growing...Growing...

9 week tomorrow and our little one is growing like a weed to say the least. I wasn't expecting yesterdays visit to be to in depth but boy was I shocked when we started the ultrasound. I knew from week 6 to 8 the baby would double in size, but to see these images on the screen was breaktaking. Mom cried like a baby and I wouldn't quite smiling...ALL DAY! The Dr. said he or she is doing great and growing just as he or she should. I also heard the heart beat again yesterday and it was soooo much more clear and strong! 182 BPM!! I am still going back every 2 week until I am out of the first trimester, but hey I don't mind! That just means I get to see him or her that much more and I love every minute of it. When I go back I will be almost 11 weeks, and my Dr. normally starts trying to determine the sex around week 12....so we MAY get to see the sex in 2 weeks, if not....for sure in a month I am hoping!! I am so greatful for a great Dr. who does an ultrasound every visit. :)) Here are the pics from yesterdays visit! I even got a 3D picture this time!! Although he or she looks really big in this photo, in reality, he or she is only a little over an INCH long. How funny huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment