Yesterday was the 1st of the month, today is Friday, as well as the 3rd of the month for SS checks and boy is this bank rockin. My phone has rang non stop since 8:00 on the dot this morning and hasn't let up yet. So this post will be short and sweet and to the point. Not a lot going on right now except for my dilema on our Christmas Cards :( This years cards WILL be the death of me. I've been looking, searching, and frantically trying to find the perfect card for our picture, and I either hate the card design or am refusing to use Shutterfly because of the outrageous pricing.....we normally send out close to 50 CARDS!! I'm hoping to get that accomplished this weekend....HOPING I say! Here is the picture I am using for our cards...excuse my thumb lol, I had to take a picture of the picture to get it on here. This was taken on our cruise and I thought it was great for our Christmas Card :) BJ thinks I'm crazy for sending a picture of just ourselves since most cards are usually of children lol....but I have always loved cards and believe some people actually want to see us lol. (Don't tell me otherwise if you don't though lol)
This weeekend we have the Christmas Parade in Holly Springs and this year our church decided to enter with a float. We will have that parade this Saturday night, as well as taking the float to Collierville tonight for their parade. Wish us luck! I wish I had pictures to post because they have done a great job with everything on that float. Unfortunatley I won't be attending the parade in Holly Saturday night for I have plans of spending the afternoon with my MOM, who I feel like I haven't seen in ages since our cruise....so we are both in need of some mother-daughter time. Pine Grove is holding their annual Ladies Tea Dinner (I think that is what they are calling it lol) so that is where I will be, and am excited to see how mom's table is put together!
Have a Happy Friday!

No comments:
Post a Comment