Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Weekend is Near

Friday is just around the corner, and to my surprise, I ended up having a half day that needed to be taken or I'd lose it. 12 o' clock tomorrow can't get here quick enough! Normally I would be super lazy and sleep all day, but I've got lots of work to do. I'm way behind on decorating my Sunday School room for my little beginners so that is the main objective on my to-do list for Friday! Although I'm still not totally sure where I'm going with it, I'm NOT leaving until I at least have something in my mind. (But my plans are to finish :) so wish me luck) Our theme this quarter is a TRAIN. "All Aboard God's Train" is what I'm using for my door....so I'm hoping to make it look like a train station as much as possible!

Looks like my weekend is going to be jammed full as well.
*My brother's ballgame Friady @ 5
*Saturday lunch, shopping, and pampering with Mom & Meme + last min Christmas shopping
*My brother is spending the night with me Saturiday night, which I'm sure will include Reid Harmon too
*Sunday is the Christmas Concert at church, morning & night

Our choir has worked really hard on this concert, so if your in the area, or able to come, services start at 10 AM on Sunday morning, and 6:30 PM on Sunday night! We would love to have you!

I guess that's all I have for now! Hope you all have a good Thursday and a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment