Since our cruise, BUSY would be the best word to describe my life until now. Something to do everynight....from my brother's ballgames, to birthday parties for the neices, seeing Santa (pictures to come later), church of course...or just being TIRED. Well this week it was my PRIORITY to get my Sunday School room finished before Sunday, and the week started out good. I got the border up and little things here and there, but had already decided that I wasn't going to go "over the top"....just keep it simple. Yeah right! As I kept working, I got this crazy idea in my head that I would hand paint the walls of a train and train symbols. I hope I don't regret this when I go to RE-decorate, lol. We may keep the train theme all year haha!! But I must say.....I am oh so PROUD of my work so I had to post a picture. This is the result of Monday and Tuesday nights work for about 3 hours each night....and lots of paint and patience lol. I am not totally finished...still have some touch ups, and the track to paint at the bottom.

And when BJ saw this picture he thought I spelled "Aboard" wrong...the picture makes the "O" look like a "U" but I assure you...its an "O." I bought the letters at a party store and the letters came with connectors for the letters to hang, which is why they have the lines above them.
The poster in the middle has Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
And the letter say ALL ABOARD FOR JESUS.
And my door...you can't tell but there is gold glitter sprayed all over the door, which really makes it way cuter, and as I was putting them up, my "I" tore, and I haven't remembered to get that up yet. I'll be working on it tomorrow though!!
Super CUTE! Me, Kasie, Maggie and Kes went up to preview it Wednesday night. Of course, all they wanted to do was paint some more, because the paint was still out. I like it though, it looks really cute.
ReplyDelete