Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sailing Away

Well...my profile isn't exactly what I want it to be, but I've GOT to get some work done. I can tell this will become very addicting for me! I just had to leave a little word before I quit working on the blog for the day.


BJ & I will be heading to COZUMEL, MEXICO tomorrow night, which is also my BIRTHDAY! We have planned a 4 day cruise with Carnival out of New Orleans during the Thanksgiving Holidays. Although we will miss all the gathering with our families and the large portions of food, we are both very excited to hop on that boat! We plan on zip lining and helmet diving as our excursions in Cozumel, so be on the look out for pictures when we return (which will be Monday afternoon.) I've been so excited I already have the house pretty much spotless and MY bags are packed!! Here is just a glimpse of what I will be enjoying this Thanksgiving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment