We have finally arrived back in New Orleans and are currently waiting to get off of the boat. I must say this is by far been the best vacation we have been on. The boat was gorgeous with tons of things to do, and Cozumel was amazingly beautiful. However, BJ and I both had to stay current on the motion sickness medicine. Since this was our first cruise we just thought the movement was normal, but heard several past time cruisers say that this boats movement was one of the worst. Good thing our first was the worst and we knew no different huh? As soon as the medicine kicked in we were both perfectly fine and had a great time. And the rocking was heavenly at night when time to go to bed haha.
Here are just a few pictures since we are getting ready to head out, and I'll be sure to post more once at an actual computer and not blogging from my phone. Oh and as you can tell, I wasn't able to do any blogging or use my phone period on the boat. $19.95 per minute and same charges for Internet use.



No comments:
Post a Comment