Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Little Bit Stronger

Hello friends! It literally has been forever since I have posted. Some may know my circumstances, some may not, a detailed post will be coming, but for now, the few moments I have, I just wanted all to know we are doing very well, and my God is still good. We may not always understand the reason for the things we go through in this life, but God does. Our life's path is already set out before us, some good, some bad, all have a specific purpose designed by God! I am so thankful that my faith in God was shown and ONLY by that faith am I able to pick up the pieces of my life and continue in His perfect will for my life. Thank you to those who prayed, visited, called, sent flowers...etc. It meant so much to have your support through it all.

With love and thanks,
*Laken

No comments:

Post a Comment